'Twas the Night Before Christmas in Canada - Ages 0+
A classic Christmas story combined with the magic of Santa visiting the TRUE NORTH!
It's the night before Christmas in Canada and you're nestled snug in your bed. Your stocking is hung by the chimney with care?will Santa visit YOUR HOUSE? Follow Santa's journey to Calgary, Ottawa, Vancouver, and more in this magical retelling of a classic children's Christmas book starring landmarks like CN Tower and Parliament Buildings. An ideal Christmas gift or holiday stocking stuffer, this read-aloud story is the perfect way for kids, parents, grandparents, and caregivers to celebrate the holiday season in Canada.
• A Christmas certificate announcing YOUR CHILD is on Santa's Nice List
• Magical illustrations that capture the wonder of the holiday season
• A reprisal of the classic 'Twas the Night Before Christmas story featuring Santa's visit to Canada
• Landmarks such as Stanley Park Totem Pole, Sambro Island Lighthouse, Canadian Museum of History, and more
• A gift perfect for kids who live in or have relatives in Canada or visit the North
From Montreal to Winnipeg,
from Edmonton to Halifax,
Santa can't wait to visit all
the children on his Nice List.
He piles his sleigh high with
a sack full of gifts, and off he goes!
Jo Parry specialized in illustration and design in art school and has been working as a full time illustrator ever since. She has worked in magazines, children's books, greetings cards and many areas beyond including games, puzzles, and calendars. When she's not busy illustrating, she also teaches art to children. Jo lives in the UK and feels very blessed to have such an exciting career, one she wishes to continue for years to come.
Recommended for ages 0-6.