Raccoon - Ages 3+
Raccoons are also affectionately known as Trash Panada's.
- Global Home: North America
- Conservation Status: Least Concern
- Schleich® playsets and figurines inspire children to play imaginatively and freely. Even the experts agree!
- The Schleich® figurines are modeled in detail and look almost exactly like their animal models. Also perfect for educationally valuable play.
- This item is part of the WILD LIFE WORLD theme world and is suitable for children aged 3-8.
- Dimensions: 2.91 x 0.98 x 1.57 inch
Raccoons are small but intelligent predatory animals. They learn very quickly and have a good memory. They are active at night, when they feed on small animals such as insects, beetles, worms, fish, but also on plants, fruits and nuts. Before winter arrives, raccoons eat enough to put on a thick layer of body fat.
Schleich® is a German toy company, and we bring realism to a new level. Our high quality, immersive playworlds open up a world of imaginative possibilities to toddlers and kids through safe and educational play. All Schleich products are carefully designed to inspire healthy and creative pretend play for children as both a single toy or part of a larger collection. All products and the materials used meet or exceed the strictest applicable national and international toy safety requirements. We are the world’s leading figurine company, and currently offer six different themed worlds and over 300 products designed to teach and inspire kids as they move through developmental stages. From the realistic worlds of Farm World, Wild Life and Horse Club to the mystical realms of bayala® and Eldrador® Creatures, we put The World in Your Hands.
Recommended for ages 3-8.