Komodo Dragon - Ages 3+
Explore the wild life world with Komodo Dragon, a fun, educational toy figurine from Schleich! This toy is detailed and handheld, and is ideal for hours of imaginative play.
The Komodo dragon is the largest lizard in the world.
- Scientific name: Varanus komodoensis
- Global Home: Indonesian
- Conservation Status: Endangered
- Schleich® playsets and figurines inspire children to play imaginatively and freely. Even the experts agree!
- The Schleich® figurines are modeled in detail and look almost exactly like their animal models. Also perfect for educationally valuable play.
- This item is part of the WILD LIFE WORLD theme world and is suitable for children aged 3-8.
- Dimensions: 6.14 x 2.44 x 1.85 inch
The Komodo dragon is the largest lizard in the world. An ambush predator, it waits in the high grass for small rodents, birds and other reptiles. It tries to bite them with its short, sharp teeth. If it succeeds, the animals do not die because of the bite, but because of a poisonous fluid that it transmits via glands in its mouth.
Schleich® is a German toy company, and we bring realism to a new level. Our high quality, immersive playworlds open up a world of imaginative possibilities to toddlers and kids through safe and educational play. All Schleich products are carefully designed to inspire healthy and creative pretend play for children as both a single toy or part of a larger collection. All products and the materials used meet or exceed the strictest applicable national and international toy safety requirements. We are the world’s leading figurine company, and currently offer six different themed worlds and over 300 products designed to teach and inspire kids as they move through developmental stages. From the realistic worlds of Farm World, Wild Life and Horse Club to the mystical realms of bayala® and Eldrador® Creatures, we put The World in Your Hands.
Recommended for ages 3-8.