Kangaroo - Ages 3+
There are 65 kangaroo species – ranging from the small tree-kangaroo to the red giant kangaroo, which is the largest of all. When it stands upright, it is as tall as an adult human.
- Global Home: Australia and New Guinea
- Conservation Status: Least Concern
- Schleich® playsets and figurines inspire children to play imaginatively and freely. Even the experts agree!
- The Schleich® figurines are modeled in detail and look almost exactly like their animal models. Also perfect for educationally valuable play.
- This item is part of the WILD LIFE WORLD theme world and is suitable for children aged 3-8.
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 1.4 x 2.6 inch (W x D x H)
These marsupials have a kind of rubber band in their hind legs. It propels them upwards with each jump. The faster a kangaroo bounces, the farther the animal is “catapulted” forwards, and the less energy it consumes.
Schleich® is a German toy company, and we bring realism to a new level. Our high quality, immersive playworlds open up a world of imaginative possibilities to toddlers and kids through safe and educational play. All Schleich products are carefully designed to inspire healthy and creative pretend play for children as both a single toy or part of a larger collection. All products and the materials used meet or exceed the strictest applicable national and international toy safety requirements. We are the world’s leading figurine company, and currently offer six different themed worlds and over 300 products designed to teach and inspire kids as they move through developmental stages. From the realistic worlds of Farm World, Wild Life and Horse Club to the mystical realms of bayala® and Eldrador® Creatures, we put The World in Your Hands.
Recommended for ages 3-8.