Notebook Doodles: Happy Ocean - Ages 5+
Welcome to the adventurous world of Notebook Doodles Happy Ocean!
- 32 fun designs to dive deep into the sea with whales, sea turtles, dolphins, starfish, and more, all waiting to be filled with color
- Empowering activities, fill-in prompts, inspiring quotes, and more to help boost kids'' self-esteem
- Fully colored examples and suggested color palettes to help you get started on your coloring adventure
- Beginner-friendly instructions from artist and author Jess Volinski, with basic coloring techniques and tips
- High-quality paper resists bleed-through and is great for watercolors, colored pencils, markers, crayons, gel pens, brush pens, glitter pens, and more
- One-side-only designs so you don't have to decide which pages to color and which to sacrifice
- Perforated pages detach easily, either before you color or after your art is complete, to hang up and display or give as a gift
Dive deep into the sea and fill it with color!
This fun and engaging coloring book for ''tweens is packed with 32 charming designs including whales, sea turtles, dolphins, starfish, and other amazing sea creatures, from talented coloring artist Jess Volinski.
Along with uplifting creative art activities for young girls and fill-in prompts with inspirational hand-lettered sentiments, Jess also includes instructions on basic coloring techniques, fully colored examples, and motivational quotes to go with every design.
A variety of art materials, including watercolors, colored pencils, markers, crayons, gel pens, brush pens, and more, will all look stunning on the extra-thick, archival-grade, acid-free, 200-year paper. On the back of each design, you''ll find an inspiring ocean-themed quotation and a place to write a little note. Each one-sided page is perforated so you can remove a page before coloring in order to color on a different surface (or to split pages among the kids) or, when it's finished, your art can easily be removed to hang up or give as a gift.
Jess Volinski is the best-selling author/illustrator of the Notebook Doodles® coloring book series designed to encourage creativity and build self-confidence in tweens and young adults. She also creates stickers, cards, and other fun products designed to make people smile. Jess lives in New Jersey with her husband Erik, who is also an illustrator, and their two very creative children.