I Quit Grade One! 3+
A heartwarming story about the incredible bond that children have with their teachers.
Change is hard. Can it also be good?
Stella loves everything about being in Ms. Carter’s class. When she learns Ms. Carter is leaving, Stella worries that a new teacher won’t know how things work. She takes her concerns straight to the top, with a letter to the principal. And Stella warns him that if her demands aren’t met, she’s going to have to quit grade one.
With expressive illustrations and a touch of humour, this clever picture book is a perfect antidote to children's anxiety about change.
- Author: Nancy Wilcox Richards
- Illustrator: Tom Goldsmith
- Published: Aug. 29, 2017
- Format: Paperback Picture Book
- Publisher: Scholastic Canada Ltd.
- Dimensions: 32pgs, 10.03" x 8.02" x 0.11"
Recommended for ages 3+.