Snowmobile with Driver and Accessories - Ages 4+
Many of us consider winter sports a synonym with escaping from our stressful day-to-day lives, fresh mountain breezes and a stunning view of an array of snow-covered mountain ranges. These are the regions where snowmobiles are very popular as they can safely speed across ski slopes like no other means of transport. In this process, the BRUDER snowmobile is suitable for racing across slopes, but also as a commercial vehicle to provide support in any type of services required at the top of a mountain. It goes without saying that the driver is equipped for racing with protective equipment, featuring a protective helmet as well as gloves. The full-suspension chassis features an elastomer chain and in combination with the oscillating front axle with skiers the snowmobile safely moves across rough terrain. The snowmobile's seat is designed for two persons which means there is always the option of giving another bworld pillion passenger a lift. We recommend item enhancements, such as the male skier (item no. 60040) or the female skier (item no. 60420) from our vast BRUDER winter range.
- 2 additional holders for tools or similar
- detachable rear coupling
- removable luggage rack with housing for toolbox
- Item no. 63101
- Size 21.0 cm × 9.3 cm × 9.3 cm
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16
Recommended for ages 4+.