Play-Doh Wheels: Fire Engine Playset - Ages 3+
Imagination to the rescue! Ignite kids' creativity with this rolling Fire Engine toy featuring squishy Play-Doh fun! The 2-ounce cans feature 2 non-toxic Play-Doh colors, including water compound with swirled shades of blue, and fire compound with a mix of red and yellow. Create pretend flames with the Play-Doh fire compound, then load the cannon extruder with water compound. Crank the handle on top of the firetruck and imagine extinguishing the Play-Doh flames! This firefighter toy playset also includes pretend "rescue" accessories, like a play axe cutter and hydrant extruder, along with firefighting-themed molds built right into the firetruck! Recommended for kids ages 3 and up, it's a great arts and crafts activity for parties or playdates. Plus, it makes a hit birthday or holiday gift for aspiring firefighters.
ROLLING FIRETRUCK TOY WITH 2 PLAY-DOH COLORS: Fire-up kids' imaginations with squishy Play-Doh fun, as they pretend to battle blazes with this Fire Engine toy for kids ages 3 and up
NON-TOXIC PLAY-DOH WATER AND FIRE COMPOUND: These 2-ounce cans feature Play-Doh water compound with swirled shades of blue, and fire compound with a mix of red and yellow
"WATER" CANNON EXTRUDER: Load the cannon extruder with Play-Doh water compound, then crank the handle on top of the firetruck toy and pretend to "hose down" a ferocious fire!
PRETEND FIREFIGHTER "RESCUE" ACCESSORIES: Firetruck playset includes built-in Play-Doh molds, a pretend axe cutter to imagine "slicing" through the flames, and a play fire hydrant extruder
GREAT FOR PARTIES, PLAYDATES, BIRTHDAYS AND HOLIDAYS: It’s a fun arts and crafts activity for aspiring firefighters who love art supplies, like modeling clay for kids!
- Includes fire engine toy, 1 play axe cutter, 1 hydrant extruder and 2 cans of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound (total net weight 4 ounces).
- Product and colors will vary.
- Compound not intended to be eaten.
- Notice to Parents: Contains Wheat.
- Non-Toxic. Conforms to: ASTM D-4236.
- To clean, allow to dry, then scrape or vacuum.
- Molded results vary depending on child’s age and level of skill
- Hasbro, Play-Doh, and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
Recommended for ages 3+.