Crazy Chefs - Ages 3+
Help the crazy chefs make a meal in this tasty matching game!
In this fun food-themed game, each player picks a chef board with a different recipe - from tacos to pizza - and matches the ingredient cards to their board. They must then spin the spinner to get their plate and wait for their meal to cook! Who will be the first to serve up a tasty treat?
The game can be used to get children interested in cooking by talking about the different ingredients and utensils, as well as foods from around the world. The addition of the spinner turns Crazy Chefs into a game of chance to see who will cook their meal first!
- Made in England
- Contents: 4 chef boards, 4 plate cards, 4 meal cards, 28 ingredient/utensil cards, 1 spinner, 1 instruction leaflet
- Teach children about different foods
- Encourages Discussion
- Develops Matching and Memory Skills
- Encourages Observational Skills
- Develops Personal and Social Skills
Recommended for ages 3-6. For 2-4 players.